Fama is an AI based solution that helps companies limit the incidence of sexual harassment in the workplace, and similar, crippling issues such as abusive behavior and insider threats. We do this by applying machine learning to publicly available online information and internal HR data.
We help companies align their teams around the mission and values of the organization itself. We have seen first-hand how sexual harassment, abusive behavior, and insider threats can create a toxic workplace and damage the bottom line. We can solve this by applying AI to massive, unstructured data sets. Our mission is to create a more productive and welcoming workplace while ensuring that businesses are not exposed to unnecessary risk.
Fama's cloud-based software solutions are deployed globally, with enterprise customers in the Americas, EMEA and Asia. We are a venture backed startup in high-growth mode and are headquartered in Santa Monica, CA.
At Fama, we are a team of doers. We firmly believe that any challenge is possible given the right mindset and resources. We value candor, empathy and communication from our teammates which allows for a fast-paced and open working environment in which opinions are quickly voiced and mistakes are openly discussed without judgement. We also respect the power of technology and carefully consider the impact of our decisions. Our open communication has given our team members the opportunity to connect both inside and outside of the office.
Fama is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team. SDRs work closely with our marketing team and sales executives to generate and qualify sales leads through multiple channels. The ideal candidate can create, manage and execute their own outbound marketing strategy via email, social selling, phone and other creative avenues while simultaneously strategizing with our marketing team to improve the quality and volume of leads coming inbound.
In this role, SDR is expected to create compelling and targeted campaigns that focus on the value we can provide to client partners. This is not a “dial for dollars” position but instead requires a thoughtful approach that puts problem solving at the center of each conversation. The SDR’s focus will be to generate as many qualified introductory conversations as possible. The SDR will then work closely with the Account Executive in order to progress these leads forward into active sales processes and ultimately to closed deal.
- 1-3 years of sales development experience
- Strong Will-to-Win ("Make It Happen" attitude)
- Attention to detail (Written & Verbal)
- An understanding of what influences interest and buying behavior
- Ability to collaborate across Sales & Marketing teams
An ideal candidate will begin their path at Fama as an SDR - but with the right ambition and work ethic, will soon find themselves in a more senior role on the sales, product, or customer success team.
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Best-in-class benefits, including medical, vision, dental and a heavily discounted gym membership.
- Free, yummy food. Think French Toast for breakfast. Intelligentsia coffee. A giant candy wall.
- Unlimited Education. We offer our employees an unlimited spend on resources - be they books, bootcamps, or classes - to help improve our professional selves.
- On-site arcade. Bonus points if you can beat our CEO in pop-a-shot.
- $60K – $80K
- .05% – .1%