WHO WE ARE AS A COMPANY
Fama is an AI based solution that helps companies limit the incidence of sexual harassment in the workplace, and similar, crippling issues such as abusive behavior and insider threats. We do this by applying machine learning to publicly available online information and internal HR data.
We help companies align their teams around the mission and values of the organization itself. We have seen first-hand how sexual harassment, abusive behavior, and insider threats can create a toxic workplace and damage the bottom line. We can solve this by applying AI to massive, unstructured data sets. Our mission is to create a more productive, safer, welcoming workplace while ensuring that businesses are not exposed to unnecessary brand and people risks.
Fama's cloud-based software solutions are deployed globally, with enterprise customers in the Americas, EMEA and Asia. We are a venture backed startup in high-growth mode and are headquartered in Playa Vista, CA.
WHO WE ARE AS A TEAM
At Fama, we are a team of doers. We’ve adopted a “One Fama” mentality, emphasizing our strong belief in our company’s mission and values, and our commitment to eliminating paralyzing company risks that ultimately create toxic work environments for all parties involved. We firmly believe that any challenge is possible given the right mindset and resources. We also respect the power of technology and carefully consider the impact of our decisions. As a team, we value candor, empathy and communication which allows for a fast-paced and open working environment in which opinions are quickly voiced and mistakes are openly discussed without judgement.
What you'll need to be successful
- Production experience with Spring for the backend, and AngularJS or React on the frontend
- Solid experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience using version control systems, preferably Git
- Enjoy working in an agile development environment
- You are expressive, respectful and open-minded
- You have a "can-do" attitude and are always willing to put your best foot forward
- You are not afraid of taking on challenges, even if it means you might stumble and fall
It would be a plus if you experience in:
- Test Driven Design
We are looking for a tech junkie that’s passionate about coding, hungry to learn and ready to pump out their best possible work to join our team.
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Best-in-class benefits, including medical, vision, dental.
- Free, yummy food. Think Intelligentsia coffee. Regularly stocked fridge and pantry featuring our employee's favorites snacks and daily meal staples as well as weekly catered meals
- Unlimited Education. We offer our employees an unlimited spend on resources - be they books, bootcamps, or classes - to help improve our professional selves.