Fama is an AI based solution that helps companies limit the incidence of sexual harassment in the workplace, and similar, crippling issues such as abusive behavior and insider threats. We do this by applying machine learning to publicly available online information and internal HR data.
We help companies align their teams around the mission and values of the organization itself. We have seen first-hand how sexual harassment, abusive behavior, and insider threats can create a toxic workplace and damage the bottom line. We can solve this by applying AI to massive, unstructured data sets. Our mission is to create a more productive and welcoming workplace while ensuring that businesses are not exposed to unnecessary risk.
Fama's cloud-based software solutions are deployed globally, with enterprise customers in the Americas, EMEA and Asia. We are a venture backed startup in high-growth mode and are headquartered in Santa Monica, CA.
At Fama, we are a team of doers. We firmly believe that any challenge is possible given the right mindset and resources. We value candor, empathy and communication from our teammates which allows for a fast-paced and open working environment in which opinions are quickly voiced and mistakes are openly discussed without judgement. We also respect the power of technology and carefully consider the impact of our decisions. Our open communication has given our team members the opportunity to connect both inside and outside of the office.
Fama is looking for a seasoned closer to join our rapid growing team to bring our solutions to Fortune 2000 companies around the world. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, and when given a target and a steady flow of qualified leads, is more than confident that they can meet an aggressive quota.
We are looking for an executive that is comfortable approaching the largest companies in the world and challenging their current way of thinking. We expect you to be able to help our clients uncover the right mix of people, process and technology that will support an effective deployment of our solutions.
The same candidate also recognizes the value in a strong team dynamic, and can collaborate across Marketing, Sales Development and Product teams. You understand that sometimes each of us has to take on tasks that fall outside of our standard set of responsibilities.
An experienced SaaS sales executive will have the opportunity to own a big portion of our annual run rate, and the chance to define new sales/marketing practices and processes for years to come.
- B2B SaaS Sales Experience (4+ years)
- Experience managing multi-million dollar annual quotas, with ASPs hovering in the ~$50k range
- Consistent track record of accelerating through your annual attainment at other technology companies
- Ability to demonstrate clear methodology in sales strategy & execution
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Best-in-class benefits, including medical, vision, dental and a heavily discounted gym membership.
- Free, yummy food. Think French Toast for breakfast. Intelligentsia coffee. A giant candy wall.
- Unlimited Education. We offer our employees an unlimited spend on resources - be they books, bootcamps, or classes - to help improve our professional selves.
- On-site arcade. Bonus points if you can beat our CEO in pop-a-shot.
- $100K – $160K
- 0.05% – .25%