Fama is an AI based solution that helps companies limit the incidence of sexual harassment in the workplace, and similar, crippling issues such as abusive behavior and insider threats. We do this by applying machine learning to publicly available online information and internal HR data.
We help companies align their teams around the mission and values of the organization itself. We have seen first-hand how sexual harassment, abusive behavior, and insider threats can create a toxic workplace and damage the bottom line. We can solve this by applying AI to massive, unstructured data sets. Our mission is to create a more productive and welcoming workplace while ensuring that businesses are not exposed to unnecessary risk.
Fama's cloud-based software solutions are deployed globally, with enterprise customers in the Americas, EMEA and Asia. We are a venture backed startup in high-growth mode and are headquartered in Santa Monica, CA.
At Fama, we are a team of doers. We firmly believe that any challenge is possible given the right mindset and resources. We value candor, empathy and communication from our teammates which allows for a fast-paced and open working environment in which opinions are quickly voiced and mistakes are openly discussed without judgement. We also respect the power of technology and carefully consider the impact of our decisions. Our open communication has given our team members the opportunity to connect both inside and outside of the office.
Fama is looking for a Marketing Content Specialist to join our rapidly growing team of hustlers and innovators. This role will have the exciting opportunity to generate Fama’s thought-leadership and demand generation content strategy. The Marketing Content Specialist will be able to create a diverse range of written content to be published across various channels including website, blog, email, white papers, social media, bylines and sales materials.
The same candidate also recognizes the value in a strong team dynamic, and can collaborate across Marketing, Sales Development and Product teams. You understand that sometimes each of us has to take on tasks that fall outside of our standard set of responsibilities.
The ideal Marketing Content Specialist will also use their marketing design experience to ensure that content is presented across channels creatively in a way that maximizes demand for Fama for years to come.
- 1-3 years of B2B marketing content generation experience
- Superior attention to detail (spelling & grammar)
- Strong Will-to-Win ("Make It Happen" attitude)
- A creative eye and an understanding for what influences interest and buying behavior
It would be a plus if you’re experienced in:
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Best-in-class benefits, including medical, vision, dental and a heavily discounted gym membership.
- Free, yummy food. Think French Toast for breakfast. Intelligentsia coffee. A giant candy wall.
- Unlimited Education. We offer our employees an unlimited spend on resources - be they books, bootcamps, or classes - to help improve our professional selves.
- On-site arcade. Bonus points if you can beat our CEO in pop-a-shot.
- $45K – $55K
- 0.05% – .1%