Fama is cloud-based software that utilizes a person’s publicly available, online identity to help businesses hire the right people, with a major focus on increasing trust and safety.
A combination of artificial intelligence, machine learning and human-based quality assurance automatically highlights red flags…showing businesses the tweets, photos and posts that offer a revealing perspective into patterns of historical behavior.
Flags may reference bigotry, illegal drugs, discriminatory behavior—or any ‘custom attributes’ a business or institution is interested in surfacing.
At Fama, we are a team of doers. People who take pride and ownership over our role in the success of the company, people who are gung-ho about our product and our team.
We are a creative and fast-paced team. We’re focused on bringing on teammates who are perpetual learners and problem solvers.
- 5+ years of experience working for venture-backed startups
- 3+ years experience maintaining production systems and working with web servers (Tomcat, Apache, etc)
- 2+ years scripting experience (Python, Bash, etc)
- Comfortable in a team-based environment
- Dedicated to craftsmanship and product ownership
- Able to move at a fast pace
- Quick to laugh off mistakes and find solutions
We look for engineers with a creative intellect; with end-to-end agency over design, prototyping, pushing and shipping.
- Apache Tomcat
- $70K – $100K
- 0.1% – 0.3%
- Not available