Fama is an AI based solution that helps companies limit the incidence of sexual harassment in the workplace, and similar, crippling issues such as abusive behavior and insider threats. We do this by applying machine learning to publicly available online information and internal HR data.
We help companies align their teams around the mission and values of the organization itself. We have seen first-hand how sexual harassment, abusive behavior, and insider threats can create a toxic workplace and damage the bottom line. We can solve this by applying AI to massive, unstructured data sets. Our mission is to create a more productive and welcoming workplace while ensuring that businesses are not exposed to unnecessary risk.
Fama's cloud-based software solutions are deployed globally, with enterprise customers in the Americas, EMEA and Asia. We are a venture backed startup in high-growth mode and are headquartered in Santa Monica, CA.
At Fama, we are a team of doers. We firmly believe that any challenge is possible given the right mindset and resources. We value candor, empathy and communication from our teammates which allows for a fast-paced and open working environment in which opinions are quickly voiced and mistakes are openly discussed without judgement. We also respect the power of technology and carefully consider the impact of our decisions. Our open communication has given our team members the opportunity to connect both inside and outside of the office.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
We are looking for a tech enthusiast who’s passionate and ready to pump out their best possible work as a DevOps Engineer on our team.
- A strong background in Linux systems (4+ years), including shell scripting and performance tuning
- Excellent understanding of Internet technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, TLS, etc.)
- Previous experience operating on a public cloud provider like AWS (4+ years)
- Knowledge of the deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Java web applications
- Experience with Docker
- CI/CD experience with Jenkins
Daily responsibilities include:
- Server maintenance
- Database maintenance
- Extensive time in AWS (in fact, consider it your new home)
- Deployment scripting
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Cassandra, Nginx, Redis, Kafka, or ElasticSearch
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Best-in-class benefits, including medical, vision, dental and a heavily discounted gym membership.
- Free, yummy food. Think French Toast for breakfast. Intelligentsia coffee. A giant candy wall.
- Unlimited Education. We offer our employees an unlimited spend on resources - be they books, bootcamps, or classes - to help improve our professional selves.
- On-site arcade. Bonus points if you can beat our CEO in pop-a-shot.
- $100K – $140K
- 0.5% – 1.0%