Fama is cloud-based software that utilizes a person’s publicly available, online identity to help businesses hire the right people, with a major focus on increasing trust and safety.
A combination of artificial intelligence, machine learning and human-based quality assurance automatically highlights red flags…showing businesses the tweets, photos and posts that offer a revealing perspective into patterns of historical behavior.
Flags may reference bigotry, illegal drugs, discriminatory behavior—or any ‘custom attributes’ a business or institution is interested in surfacing.
At Fama, we are a team of doers. People who take pride and ownership over our role in the success of the company, people who are gung-ho about our product and our team.
We are a creative and fast-paced team. We’re focused on bringing on teammates who are perpetual learners and problem solvers.
This is a full time entry-level position within the operations team. You will work closely with the Head of Operations. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing social media profiles and social media post content.
- Conducting online investigations.
- Performing quality assurance on completed reports.
- Creating business rules, standards and procedures for product development.
- Assisting in customer success and customer engagement.
Your work will have a high impact on the customer’s experience of the product and the product team will be relying on your observations for product improvement.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing startup. Fama is a close-knit company and you will have visibility into every aspect of the business.
- Tech/Social Media Savvy.
- Comfortable in a team-based environment.
- Able to move at a fast pace.
- Quick to laugh off mistakes and find solutions.
- Demonstrates great attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiar with social media trends and cultural references.
- $25K – $30K